Thursday, January 5, 2012

Year 2012

Wow! I can't believe it's has been so long since I have updated our blog....First I like to wish everyone a Happy New Year!... Hope everyone has a healthy and crafty new year.

Thank you all for coming to visit us.

Our new year resolution and there are many but first is that we make sure we update our blog more on a regular basis... so if you are a follower, we are going to try and do better lol...

I will uploading some party pics like i promised last year...
so please stay tuned.... like i said it's a new year....

I will post some great parties we did from  2011 and we have 2 great parties coming up..... so definitely stick with us....   we have a babies first birthday theme " Sesame Street Theme"  which we have started on some of the dessert signs and colors set up....
then we have  Bridal Shower in which the guest want a black&white theme...this is one I love also... it will have fancy look that we will be going for...



so here are just a few pics of past parties and we will be posting all the pics in the next few days...We promise...it's a New Year :)

Thanks for visiting...
Tracy and Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment